- Made for both those with a neutral walking or running gait and for those who supinate (or roll outward) during their gait
- If the wear on your sneakers looks even on both the inside and outside of the heel, you are probably a neutral walker or runner
- A cushioning shoe is the best choice for you.
- Helps with pronation control
- Designed with technology to prevent overpronation (or rolling inward during your gait), such as a Rollbar, TS2, Extended Web, Stabilicore or medial and lateral posts
- If the wear on your sneakers is mostly on the inner tread near the ball of the foot, a stability shoe is a good choice for you
Motion Control Shoe
- Helps with moderate to severe pronation
- Features Rollbar technology combined with medial and lateral posts
- If there is severe wear on your sneakers on the inner tread near the ball of the foot, motion control shoes are an excellent choice for you
If you need additional assistance choosing the best shoe for your needs, please email us.