There are 3 fits for tops and bottoms: fitted, athletic and relaxed. Fit types are listed below and are indicated on each apparel item on newbalance.com:
- Fitted- Snug against the body for range of motion with no extra fabric.
- Athletic- Tops skim the chest, waist, and hip for active movement, but are not tight
- For bottoms, athletic cuts skim the hip and thigh and have rises that are close to the body but are not tight
- Relaxed- Tops drape loosely from the chest, waist, and hip for total comfort and ease
- Relaxed bottoms are generously cut through the hip and thigh, with rises that sit away from the body