Don't see your size? Check back again within a few weeks.
Some styles, however, are not restocked because they are limited editions.
If you find a style you like but your size is not available:
- Check back again within the next few weeks
- If a style has been discontinued please know it will not be restocked
- To know if a style has been discontinued, check local and online outlets
- Discontinued overstock will get allocated to varies New Balance outlets
- Items on newbalance.com that are on a markdown can also indicate that the item is being discontinued/updated
- If a style has been updated, you may see it listed with a v in the style number
- Example: 880v7 was updated to the 880v8
- What Does the v Represent in My Style Number?
Checked back and still don't see your size?
- The item may be a limited edition style
- Limited editions will sometimes say they are limited
- Most lifestyle shoes and/or packs are considered limited editions
- Most new & restocked styles are replenished during the seasons
- Early Spring (January-February)
- Back to School (July-September)
NOTE: NewBalance.com does not have exact dates for restocking items on site.