You have the option to make changes to your NewBalance.com order up to one hour after it has been placed.
To cancel your order, access it one of the three following ways:
1. Click the link provided at the bottom of your order confirmation email and locate the order you wish to edit in the Order History section of your account
2. If you have your order number, click here and you will be routed to the Track By Order Number page shown below. Enter your order number, last name, and shipping ZIP code.
3. Log in to your New Balance account by clicking here and then locate the order you would like to edit in the Recent Order tile on the left-hand side of the screen
Once you've accessed the order you wish to cancel:
- Click Edit Order to access your most recent order(s)
- On the Order Summary page, you may cancel the entire order by clicking Cancel Order or cancel an individual item(s) on the order by clicking Remove next to that item(s)
NOTE: Cancelled orders may still be accessed in your Order History.
Do you need to edit your order? See our FAQ on making changes to your order - Click here.