You have the option to make changes to your NewBalance.com order up to one hour after it has been placed.
To edit your order, access it one of the three following ways:
NOTE: City, state, ZIP code, payment method, shipping method, billing address, and quantity of items in the cart CANNOT be changed.
1. Click the link provided at the bottom of your order confirmation email and locate the order you wish to edit in the Order History section of your account
2. If you have your order number, click here and you will be routed to the Track By Order Number page shown below. Enter your order number, last name, and shipping ZIP code.
3. Log in to your New Balance account by clicking here and then locate the order you would like to edit in the Recent Order tile on the left-hand side of the screen
Once you've accessed the order you wish to edit:
- Click Edit Order
- On the Order Summary page, you may make certain changes to the Address or the purchased item(s)
- Click the red EDIT button under the Billing and Shipping Addresses to make allowable changes to an Address OR click the red EDIT button to the right of the purchased item(s) to make allowable changes to an item