Thank you for buying the New Balance 996v4, 1006, or Fresh Foam Lav tennis shoes. The useful life of a tennis shoe will vary depending upon the frequency of its use, the surfaces upon which it is used and the wearer’s style of play. New Balance’s 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee applies to the New Balance 996v4, 1006, and Fresh Foam Lav and applies only to the hardcourt–specific NDurance rubber outsole, as follows:
- This limited guarantee program is for shoes purchased between November 30, 2019, through November 30, 2020.
- This limited guarantee covers the New Balance 996v4, 1006, and Fresh Foam Lav models sold at retail stores within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, or purchased through www.newbalance.com or other online retailers by customers with delivery addresses within 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- To qualify for this 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, the outsole must be completely worn through exposing the midsole of the shoe within 6 months of purchase. The uppers of the New Balance 996v4, 1006, and Fresh Foam Lav models are not covered under this 6-month NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above time limitation may not apply to you.
- This wear must be the result of playing tennis. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper or unauthorized repairs, “acts of God” or other events beyond New Balance’s control will not qualify for this guarantee.
- If your pair of New Balance 996v4, 1006, or Fresh Foam Lav tennis shoe meets the requirements for replacement as described in the points above, please contact New Balance Customer Care, contact information can be found here.
- Warranty claims should be made through newbalance.com.
- If the shoe qualifies for the NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, you will receive an email notification with instructions for the return. New Balance will handle all shipping and handling costs for the return of the shoe. Please include a copy of such an email notification in the box with your shoes.
- Any product submitted without a copy of the email notification sent by New Balance will be returned without inspection.
- The initial contact with New Balance Customer Care or the shipping date of the returned shoes must occur within 6 months of the date of purchase as recorded on your original receipt.
- After inspection and confirmation that the returned shoes qualify under the NDurance rubber outsole limited warranty guarantee, New Balance will provide you with a coupon to be used for same/like replacement shoes on newbalance.com. Please note that this coupon cannot be redeemed in stores. If a returned pair of shoes does not qualify for replacement as described above, New Balance will return the original pair of shoes directly to you.
This is the entire warranty. No other warranty, express or implied, shall apply except as expressly stated above.